DMV Drinking Driver Evaluations
EMOSHUNS is approved by the New York State (NYS) Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Drinking Driver Program (DDP) - NYS DMV DDP.
If you're convicted of an alcohol or drug-related motor vehicle violation in New York State, your license or privilege to drive will be revoked or suspended.
In such cases, reinstatement of your driving privileges requires successful completion of a Drinking Driver Program (such as ours) that's been approved by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles.
EMOSHUNS Drinking Driver Program:
- Initial assessments after a DWI or DUI arrest
- Alcohol or substance use assessments prior to conviction
- Assessments after conviction
- Alcohol Education
- Drug Education
- Alcohol Abuse Treatment
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Assistance with "Notice of Completion" (MV-2026) after successful fulfillment of necessary requirements
Depending on several variables, treatment or education can be completed in as few as eight weeks.
For more information about our DMV Drinking Driver Program, please see our Contact page, or call: 1-516-521-3405.
Our Services | In-Person | By Phone | By E-Mail | DOT | DMV | FCE
"Feel Better, Look Better, Take Back Your Life!"